Full membership of the Federation is open to all European Investment Foundries and Suppliers to the industry. Research organisations and Universities with connections to the Industry are also welcome to join.
The Federation offers associate membership to foundries and suppliers outside the European Continent subject to EICF Board approval. Associate membership offers the same privileges as full membership but without voting rights or Board membership.
There is a single class of full membership, the membership fee for 2018 is €875 (£750) per year. The membership fee for associate membership is €950 per year and the new figure of Alumni for individuals that would like to keep on linked to this industry is €100. Membership details and applications for membership can be obtained from the secretarial office or by downloading the application forms.
- Reduced attendance fees for EICF sponsored conferences and technical workshops
- Reduced prices of conference proceedings
- Free editorial giving members news in the Foundry Trade Journal
- Company details in the Castings Buyers Guide with a combined circulation with the FTJ of > 6000
- News of forthcoming events
- Participation in sponsored research projects
- Environmental co-operation
- Shared activities with the Cast Metals Federation and the US Investment Casting Institute.
- E-mail link to member companies and the Cast Metals Federation through the EICF web site.