EICF will hold and process the personal information which you provide via mail; or by submitting emails and/or online forms to our Administrative Office, or via website (the Site), or it’s other websites, for its own internal business purposes, including lawful purposes relating to membership recruitment where information is sent by you via the recruitment part of the EICF website.
How we collect information ?
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- When you sign up for membership
- If you register for an EICF programme and or events.
- If you request or download information or publications.
- If you contact us with enquiries and comments.
- If you complete a survey.
- Through our use of Google Analytics cookies (please see the cookies section below).
What we collect ?
If you take one of the steps mentioned above, we may collect and process personal information about you such as:
- Name and role.
- Organisation name
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us.
- Details of your visits to the website
If you supply us with your telephone number, you may receive telephone contact from us with information. You may also receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services, online surveys, or upcoming events.
If you supply us with your postal address you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new services or forthcoming events.
Your e mail address may be used by us to contact from us with information regarding new products and services, online surveys, or upcoming events or to notify you about updates to the site and/or contact you for marketing purposes.
EICF uses a third party provider, MailChimp, Informz, Pardot, and other tools to deliver its online newsletters. These tools gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter.
EICF uses third party providers, Whova, Eventsforce, Eventbrite, and others for registration of its events.
Security and performance
EICF uses a third party service to help maintain the security and performance of its websites. To deliver this service it processes the IP addresses of visitors to the EICF websites.
In addition to the information you submit to us via the websites, EICF may collect information about visits to the websites. EICF collects information on the page browser access. This is used within EICF to improve the design and layout of its websites. EICF gathers information on the relative popularity of each page, the average number of pages accessed by visitors, the number of emails sent or files downloaded, and the average time spent on the site. None of this information is linked back to you as individual.
- The websites may use the following cookies on each page:
- Session cookies – to enhance your browsing quality by allowing EICF to know what pages you visit on this website and others.
- Google Analytics – we use this information to compile reports on website usage, visitor sources and analyse browser versions.
- Vimeo/You Tube cookies – may be set on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player. YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
- Third-party security service – EICF uses a third-party service to filter out malicious requests.
Data disclosure to third parties
EICF does not sell personal information. It does not pass on online personal information out of its control. Please note that by sending your personal information to EICF you are explicitly consenting to the processing and transfer of such information in this way.
EICF may provide hyperlinks from the websites to websites of third parties. Please note that this privacy statement applies only to the contents of the websites and not to those websites to which EICF may provide a link.
EICF keeps its privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 6 May 2018.
On written request from you, EICF will provide details of any personal information which you have provided us with and/or to cease to make use of your personal information for the purposes described above. EICF may require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information. This is in order to safeguard the security of your information. You may forward any request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
European Investment Casters´ Federation
Administrative Office :
Gorcott Hill, Beoley, Redditch,
Worcestershire B98 9EW,
The European Investment Casters´ Federation website (www.eicf.org) is owned and operated by the EICF, Registered company in England No. 04694940. Our registered office is at 47 Birmingham Road, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 6PY. For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is The European Investment Casters´ Federation.
Should you require further information regarding your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this may be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office