Full membership of the Federation is open to all European Investment Foundries and Suppliers to the industry. Research organisations and Universities with connections to the Industry are also welcome to join.
The Federation offers associate membership to foundries and suppliers outside the European Continent subject to EICF Board approval. Associate membership offers the same privileges as full membership but without voting rights or Board membership.
There is a single class of full membership, the membership fee for 2018 is €875 (£750) per year. The membership fee for associate membership is €950 per year and the new figure of Alumni for individuals that would like to keep on linked to this industry is €100. Membership details and applications for membership can be obtained from the secretarial office or by downloading the application forms.
- Reduced attendance fees for EICF International conferences and technical seminars
- Reduced prices of conference proceedings and video proceedings
- Free INCAST magazine
- Free editorial profile and news in the INCAST magazine
- Company details in the INCAST Castings Buyers Guide
- Participation in sponsored research projects
- Environmental co-operation
- Shared activities with the European National Foundry Associations and CAEF
- Shared activities with Investment Casting Institute, Japan Foundry Society and the rest of reference associations into Investment Casting
- E-mail link to member companies through the EICF web site.